1. One first screen of software you've to register with your mobile number and connect with your google drive to sync data on your drive. You can create new google account for this purpose.
2. After register, you have to configure some settings on software.
On click of save, it'll sync all selected companies to your google drive, It'll auto sync after that.
Check for ODBC Port number on the bottom section of Tally ERP 9 screen inside the configuration box. By default, it should be "9000". Use this number to setup Tally ERP 9 with Tally Connector Desktop application.
If you do not see this port number you can easily setup ODBC port number by following these instructions
1. Click inside the Configuration box located at the bottom right area of the screen.
2. In the Configuration screen, goto ODBC Configuration area and select Tally is acting as (this should be None) and press Enter.
3. In the "Client/Server Configuration" screen change "Tally.ERP 9 is acting as" to "Server".
4. Save the configuration and restart "Tally ERP 9" by following on screen instructions.
5. You should now see "Server with ODBC" with port number in the configuration section at the bottom right of the screen.